Woodbridge Walk-In Offers On-Site Early Detection Ultrasound Screenings
We are excited to announce a partnership with Longevity, the highest regarded provider of early detection screenings for disease prevention in Orange County. These ultrasound screenings scan for early signs of cancer, stroke, heart disease and other serious medical conditions. Woodbridge Walk-In is the only family care center in Orange County to provide these screenings. Early detection screenings have helped save many lives, and we are happy to provide them to all who visit our Irvine walk-in clinic. Screenings are affordable, accurate and run about an hour long with same- day results. Several screenings are available at our Irvine walk-in clinic:
- Echocardiogram - Evaluates overall heart health and function using digital ultrasound to detect early signs of heart disease.
- Abdominal Cancer Screening - Screens for early signs of cancer in the liver, kidneys, pancreas, gallbladder and spleen using ultrasound.
- Carotid Ultrasound - Screens for fatty plaque in the carotid artery to detect and helps prevent strokes.
- Aortic Aneurysm Screening - Detects early signs of an aortic aneurysm using ultrasound.
- Pelvic Ultrasound Screening – Detects abnormalities in the uterus and ovaries.
- Bone Density Screening – Assess risk for osteoporotic fracture
Comments are closed