Last month marked a grand milestone in Woodbridge Walk-In’s history because we officially celebrated 35 years of service. The Irvine Chamber of Commerce attended our special ribbon cutting ceremony to present several awards for serving the Irvine community. Not only did our staff members attend the celebration, but several long-time patients made an appearance to celebrate this milestone with us.
This was a very proud moment in the history of Woodbridge Walk-In. Practice Manager, Sharlena Foster said,” I am beyond honored to be a part of the Woodbridge Walk-In urgent care. Watching this facility grow to become what it has today is beyond what I could have ever imagined. Thank you to the Irvine community and the Woodbridge staff for being a part of this journey.”
The following items were received from various representatives on hand for the ceremony:
– Certificate of Recognition from the California Legislature Assembly, Matthew Harper Assemblyman 74th District
– Certificate of Recognition from State of California Senate, Mimi Walters, Senator, 37th District
– Certificate of Recognition from The County of Orange, Todd Spitzer, Supervisor, Third District
– Certificate of Recognition from The City of Irvine, Steven S. Choi Ph.D, Mayor
– Plaque from The Irvine Chamber of Commerce, Tallia Hart, President/CEO
Thank you to all who attended and we look forward to serving you and the Irvine community for many more years to come.
Review Dr. Kim on:
Latest posts by Peter L Kim, MD (see all)
- Measles: Important FAQs and Prevention Tips - May 9, 2019
- 5-Shot Friday for 4/20/18: Fine Acrylamide, Tahitian Baguettes, Perfect Bar, GenX Leading, and Well-Rounded Athleticism - April 20, 2018
- 5-Shot Friday for 4/13/18: Personal Stem Cells, White DNA, Pay Attention, Gut Buddies, and Big Pharma - April 13, 2018